April 26, 2008

Have you read my comments?

I have been writing comments on each of your posts. Some of you have responded to my comments (either with comments of your own or in your next post). However, I suspect that many of you have not even read the comments I have written. You are required to read my comments and, from now on, I will also require that you write some kind of response to each of my comments.

I posted about where to find the comments and how to post your own comments in my message called "Comments." By sure to read that.

You are also required to read everything I have written on my blog. I often have to tell students to read about how to post on my blog because it seems they have not yet done so and, therefore, do not understand how I want them to post. To be honest, I'm beginning to get a little tired of this.

If you like, you can write on your own blog about what you have read on my blog. Of course, if you find words on my blog that you do not know, you can look them up and write a little about them on your blog, just as you would do when you read something else. And, I would be very happy if you would write comments directly on my blog by clicking the "comments" button.

No comments: