April 13, 2008

Comments

I've been writing comments in the blogs of the people who have posted so far. I may not be able to comment on every post in the future, but I would like to post comments from time to time. In this post, I will explain where to find comments that other people have posted on your blog and how to post your own comments on other people's blogs (or, on your own blog).

First, please click here to view Lilo's blog. If you scroll down to the bottom of her message entitled "The bitaba bird" you should see the following:



The "1 コメント" that you see means that one comment has been posted in response to this message. If you click on the "1 コメント" link, you will see my comment:



On the same page, you will also see a place where you can post your own comment:



I hope that all of you will read the comments that are posted on your blogs and also post comments on the blogs of other members of this class.

1 comment:

Kirk Masden said...

Your comments will appear here.